Especially to our partners at Mass General Hospital and Boston Medical Center, we thank you.
- We joined with over 60 nationwide partners to demand that gun stores be deemed non-essential during the COVID19 crisis.
- Kudos to the creative and clean response to COVID19 by Change the Ref. See it here.
- Last week, we hosted an online screening of ACTIVIZED, plus an engaging live Q&A with Vikiana from March for Our Lives and Manuel from Change the Ref.
- Attorney General Healey signed on a letter to urge both the U.S. State Department and Department of Justice to enforce the federal Undetectable Firearms Act after Defense Distributed violated the law by distributing downloadable 3D-gun files once again. #Ban3DGuns
- The MA Coalition to Prevent Gun Violence is hosting an online webinar on the rising risk of gun violence during COVID19 tonight at 7pm, April 14th. Please register.
- B.U. School of Public Health is hosting an online webinar “Guns: A Global Epidemic” on May 6th. Registration required.