Four years ago, David Hogg and others founded March for Our Lives, a nationwide march to end gun violence. The march was the largest single-day gathering of individuals in support of gun violence prevention.
Jim Braude of WGBH Greater Boston brings our founder John Rosenthal and David together, to discuss lobbying Congress to pass gun reform legislation. Watch here.
Threats at Schools:
- After Oxford High School shooting, Michigan sees an increase in school threats.
- Police investigate a shooting threat by email at a middle school in Minnesota.
- In Poughkeepsie, two schools are threatened with mass shootings by students.
- A Cincinnati middle school student face charges for threats of a school shooting.
- In Vermont, a teen was stopped by residents before bringing a gun to school.
- With more shooting threats, some school districts respond with surveillance and security.
Support Stop Handgun Violence & buy a T-shirt with our new design,
AM I NEXT