In the News:
- After 6 weeks of silence, Governor Baker calls on legislators to move on a Police Reform bill.
- Father of two died after being shot outside his home in Lowell.
- Two Los Angeles county sheriff deputies shot in their vehicles.
- A Black student attending a zoom class in Colorado Springs was reported to police for playing with a toy gun.
- In Florida, Stand Your Ground Laws used in defense of a counter-protestor raising his gun at protestors.
- Joaquin Oliver is featured as a cutout for gun violence awareness at MLB games!
- An argument for the Extreme Risk Protective Order in Maine for National Suicide Awareness.
- In Ohio, a woman falsely reports to the police a Black man holding a gun, but it was his phone.
- Oregon residents in evacuation zones are threatening people with guns.
- A 13-year old autistic child was shot dead in Utah by police.
- Richmond, Virginia city council approved banning guns at protests and Arlington county vote to ban guns at parks and government buildings.
Did you know that 93% of Black Lives Matter protests across the country have been peaceful?
Less than 50 days until Election. Get out the vote with #VOTEFORUS bumper sticker – click here.