Double Your Impact #SHV25 Challenge
John is matching all donations to Stop Handgun Violence in honor of #SHV25 anniversary! Donate here for his Double Your Impact challenge.
- Gun violence fears sparks workplace safety reviews.
- Listen to David Hemenway on podcast: Who Can Solve America’s Gun Problem?
- Stand your ground laws does more harm than good.
- Appeals court rejects challenge to Florida’s Extreme Risk Protective order law.
- Springfield, MA police investigate shooting in Memorial square.
- New York Attorney General orders 16 online companies to stop selling ghost guns.
- The NRA tells President Trump to stop playing ‘games‘ on gun reform legislation.
- A new Senate report reveals that the NRA was a foreignasset to Russia.
- The NRA lied about 2015 trip to Russia.
Meet Matt, our board member!
Matt is not a cartoon dog, but he spends more time taking the pictures than in front of the camera. He values the role of SHV in these times where gun violence has escalated to nearly 40,000 in a year.
Meet Steve, he joined 15 years ago.
Presidential candidates shared their opinions and plans on how to reduce our country’s gun violence epidemic at the March for Our Lives and Giffords Gun Safety Forum. Watch the recorded video here.
If I don’t make it, I love you.
A sobering compilation of 83 stories from survivors of school shootings. On September 16, 2019, the Galen Gibson Fund and other advocates supported the effort to send this book to every U.S. Senator. Read more about it here.
On our calendar:
- Oct 10 (Thu) Private screening of the 91% in Hyannis.
- Oct 20 (Sun) Stop Handgun Violence at Brookfield UU Church Sunday Service.
- Oct 24 (Thu) Stop Handgun Violence 25th Anniversary Party!
- Nov 18 (Mon) MA Coalition to Prevent Gun Violence quarterly meeting.