In the News:
- Amber Ward tells her story as a trauma survivor from a drive-by shooting in Springfield.
- Woman shot dead at the Hyatt Regency Hotel in Boston.
- Maryland lawmakers override Governor Hogan’s veto on background checks for private gun sales.
- Selfies with guns on a New York party bus attracts NYPD’s attention.
- A mass shooting in Philadelphia injures 8 people.
- Ethan’s Law for safe gun storage expected to pass in Congress.
- New York Congresswoman Malone introduces the Gun Trafficking Prevention Act.
- Three years after the Parkland shooting, President Biden advocates for gun law reform.
- The NRA owes over $3M in taxes and penalties.
- A class action suit in Canada against Smith & Wesson moves forward.
- 3D printed guns are becoming more accessible and lethal.
- #reachout is a media campaign to get crisis resources into communities hardest-hit by gun violence.
- #ban3Dguns is our email petition to pressure Congress to ban 3D-printed guns.
- #shamecards are postcards by Change the Ref sent to Congress to take action on gun law reform.