Yesterday was the fourth anniversary of the Parkland Massacre. Valentines Day will always be a reminder of the 17 lives senselessly gunned down that day. We honor their lives and survivors with action. Here are two bills to support:
- MA bills: H.4303/S.2607 An Act to Prevent Mass Shootings are in MA Judiciary Committee
- Congressional bills HR.825/S.281 Gun Violence Prevention Research Act reintroduced for 5 year CDC funding $250M
- More Guns than People @ 4PM Tues 2/15: Join Change the Ref & Florida International University online; register here.
- Bullet Proof – What Americans will do to feel safe in an era of school mass shootings premiered on PBS Independent Lens.
- Previously released documentary: Parkland Rising