Donate $5 or more to get your #VOTEFORUS bumper sticker!
ELECTION DAY IS 2 MONTHS AWAY
- John Rosenthal sets the record straight on what’s at stake this election. Spoiler alert- it’s NOT gun ownership.
- 71% of college students plan to VOTE this year.
- Tufts University is on a mission to maximize student turnout amid COVID this November.
Local News and Beyond:
- Natick Police is hosting a gun buyback this Saturday, September 12th.
- Eight injured by gun violence in Boston over Labor Day weekend.
- Governor Baker urged to reopen cases of men fatally shot by MA police.
- Federal Judge upholds California’s ban on open carry in public.
- Louisiana lawmaker threatens to shoot Black Lives Matter protestors.
- Portland, Maine Police Chief tells protestors to leave your guns at home.
- In Minnesota, two men from Boogaloo are charged with terrorism.
- New Jersey’s ban on large magazines upheld by the Federal Court.
- Tell-all book by Joshua Powell, NRA’s former #2 man, supports gun control.
- FBI background checks exceeds 3 million in August; overwhelming the NICS system.