- Check if your state offers early voting here.
- Massachusetts voters have the option to vote with mail-in ballot OR in-person for early voting. Dates & times vary per town/city.
- Virginia voter registration down on the last day of voter registration deadline.
- Appeals court reinstates Governor Abbott’s order reducing TX ballot boxes to one per county.
- California Republican party admits to placing misleading ballot boxes in Orange county and Fresno.
If you are voting with a mail-in ballot, drop it off in an OFFICIAL town/county ballot box. If you are unsure, please deliver it to your city/town hall.
In the News:
- Mayor Walsh announces police reform in Boston.
- Connecticut police union blame weekend violence in Hartford to police reform laws in recent effect.
- New Hampshire implements state police accountability plan.
- Domestic violence ends in a deadly shooting in New Hampshire.
- In Colorado, a security guard is arrested for a fatal shooting at rallies in Denver.
- Pennsylvania Appeals Court rules consumer protection law for the gun industry as unconstitutional.
- A Texas gun dealer wants universal background checks.
- Police officer in Texas fired after being charged with murder of an unarmed Black man at a gas station.
- Evidence suggests sending mental health counselors in certain crisis situations instead of police could reduce police shootings.
- Suicide by gun overwhelms rural South and West.
- A new report links a rise in violent ‘militia’ terrorists to the NRA and Trump.