The first weekend in August was the deadliest 72 hours in over two years.
Tell Congress Enough is Enough. We need to act now to prevent future tragedies, including banning assault weapons and high capacity magazines, requiring background checks for all gun sales and passing a nationwide extreme risk protective order bill. Sign our petition here.
- Aug 13 (Tue) March for Our Lives: Boston meeting.
- Aug 14 (Wed) Grandmothers Against Gun Violence rally in Hyannis.
- Sep 15 (Sun) A Concert Across America benefit in Lexington.
- Sep 19 (Thu) Garden of Peace rededication in Boston.
- Oct 24 (Thu) Stop Handgun Violence 25th Anniversary Party