Stop Handgun Violence supports efforts to contain the spread of COVID-19 and encourage our supporters to stay informed with science and facts from local/federal authorities such as www.cdc.gov.
On Our Calendar:
Due to the MA guidelines for COVID-19, all events through April have been postponed or canceled.
Newsworthy in the States
- In New Hampshire, armed pro-gun extremists rally with open carry.
- Rhode Island postpones House hearing on gun bills due to COVID-19.
- In New Mexico, annual gun show sees low vendor turnout.
- Philadelphia children afraid to go out because of gun violence.
- Pittsburgh-area gun owners react to COVID-19 fears by buying more guns.
- Illinois mayor bans sales of guns and alcohol in the midst of COVID-19.
National News & The Gun Industry
- Canadian gun sales jump fearing U.S. owners will deplete supply.
- Past voting record on gun reform bills mentioned in the Debate.
- Trump offers zero action on gun reform after Milwaukee shooting.
- New rules from Trump administration blocked on 3D-printed guns.
- Absolutist Gun Rights extremists turn their focus on states.
- NRA cancels annual convention in Nashville because of COVID-19.