As part of a national movement, we’ve got actions planned, including a Statewide Coalition Advocacy Day!
Pre-register here for virtual Advocacy Day
…We witness mass shootings especially in schools in the US. When asked about the issue, Zoe Grover explains: “Mass shootings in the US are a product of the ease in access to firearms that most states allow.”
SHV Executive Director, Zoe Grover, interviewed for The U.S. and Their Guns
In the News:
- Massachusetts should stop exporting death.
- A 2-year old in Maine shoots parents after accessing gun on nightstand.
- Washington Governor Inslee signs into law prohibiting open carry at State Capitol protests.
- Gun owners who support gun control.
- Mass shooting insurance in high demand as pandemic restrictions eases.