Meet Lisa, a new board member this year. Read about her here
- States with lower gun ownership and stronger gun laws have the lowest suicide rates.
- Research shows restrictions on assault weapons and high capacity magazines help prevent mass shooting fatalities.
- Understanding the sunset of the 1994 Assault Weapons ban.
- Record contributions are received in Florida for assault weapons ban campaign.
- New Jersey pressures banks and retailers for gun control.
- Colt halts production of long guns for the retail market.
- A former NRA employee is advising on gun policy in the White House.
Meet David, a board member for over 20 years. Read more about him here.
On our calendar:
- Sep 17 (Tue) MA Coalition to Prevention Gun Violence quarterly meeting.
- Sep 25 (Wed) Free Concert Across America in Hyannis.
- Oct 2 (Wed) Moms Demand Action Lobby Day.
- Oct 10 (Thu) Private screening of the 91% in Hyannis.
- Oct 20 (Sun) Stop Handgun Violence at Brookfield UU Church Sunday Service.
- Oct 24 (Thu) Stop Handgun Violence 25th Anniversary Party!
Candidates join forces with Giffords
A second video was released by Giffords with top presidential candidates. They share a common message on the corruption of the NRA present in our Congress.
So You Think You Can Dance
Watch this powerful dance choreography that amplifies the gun violence epidemic in our country. #ICYMI #ARTivism
Don’t forget your tix to our party #SHV25 at the House of Blues!